FREE SHIPPING FOR 2 TO 6 POSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE WHICH HELPS FUND THE VITAL HUMANITARIAN, ECOLOGICAL & CONSERVATION PROJECTS THAT WE SPONSOR.

Stick No Bills™

Sri Lanka: Elephant Surfari (Going Right, Sunrise At The Point, Arugam Bay, East Coast), 1970s retro.

Stick No Bills™

Sri Lanka: Elephant Surfari (Going Right, Sunrise At The Point, Arugam Bay, East Coast), 1970s retro.  Illustration: John Lund / Philip James Baber.
Dimensions: 35.5" x 22.5" / 90 x 57cm (lithograph poster); 11.69” x 16.53” / 29.7 x 42.0cm (A3 matt art paper print).
From the Stick No Bills Retro Travel Posters Of Sri Lanka series.
© Stick No Bills™ (courtesy of The Poster Design Group [UK] Ltd), 35 Church Street, Galle Fort & C / Temple 5, Palma de Mallorca. www.sticknobillsonline.com / meg@sticknobillsonline.com.

We created these posters in tribute to all the kids; to all the free-spirited friends our daughters Farrah and Alexa caught their first waves with while growing up on Sri Lanka’s wild and beautiful coastline. 

These twin elephant surfari designs were also launched in celebration of the island’s incredible but increasingly endangered wildlife, hence our decision to give proceeds from all sales to the Sri Lankan Wildlife Conservation Society. For more information regarding the SLWCS's vital work visit their website at http://www.slwcs.org. If you buy this image as a poster or postcard you are contributing towards an important campaign to save Sri Lanka's endangered elephants.

More recently, as of September 2018, we are delighted to confirm that if you buy one of rising Sri Lanka surf star Lucky Madushan's signed copies of this poster 10% of the proceeds will go to SLWCS and the remaining 90% will go to The Surfing Federation Of Sri Lanka. By sponsoring the SFSL in this first instance Stick No Bills wants to help the federation raise funds for the upcoming national surf competition in Arugam Bay. The national contest starts in just a few weeks time. It will be the first of its kind and an important leap forward as the the island's top surfers start to prepare to represent Sri Lanka at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics; the first ever Olympics where surfing has been included. Lucky (who's awesome surfing skills we have watched develop since we first met him out back at Weligama when he was a kid), took time out from training for the contest to visit our Arugam Bay gallery yesterday to autograph these A Bay surf posters. Thanks Avo of Seahorse for organising the signing session and Thanks Lucky for signing. We are rooting for you.