Stick No Bills
- Fine Art Print of the artwork achieved by twelve colour inkjet giclée (spraying) of latest generation pigmented inks.
- 24 karat gold letters inscribed by the Spanish royal family's British yacht gilder.
- On Hahnemühle® Museum Etching, minimum 188 GSM, archival 100% cotton-based fabric where maximum range of colour gamut, pictorial depth and fade resistance are guaranteed. 100% FSC®-Certified.
- Uniquely numbered and embossed with an accompanying Certificate of Authenticity.
39.4 x 61 in. / 100 x 155 cm.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- The Master Edition Print ships framed or rolled typically in 21 working days or less.
- Our Master Edition Print is printed on demand, guilded with 24K Gold and uniquely numbered and embossed and shipped worldwide from our flagship store in Palma de Mallorca.
- Packaging: biodegradable yet highly dent resistant tubes.
- Returns: all sales are final. For more information please contact us. Full shipping information available here.
About this EditionLearn more
When you purchase a Stick No Bills® 1/1 Master 24 Karat Gold Edition you are investing in the original, one of a kind, museum grade, age-resistant, acid-free one-of-a-kind fine art print of our authorised twenty first century edition of the image you have chosen - a singular work of art made in Palma De Mallorca under our Creative Director, Master Printer and Framing Specialists' collective supervision, with 24 karat gold leaf letters inscribed onto the richly textured Hahnemühle® cotton fabric by the Spanish royal family´s British yacht gilder.
Each master edition print is embossed with our copyright seal, numbered sequentially in pencil and comes with an accompanying certificate of authenticity. In the COA we hand-write the title of the artwork, the variant and the unique number of the print. The COA is stamped, signed and sealed by an authorised Stick No Bills® signatory.
Giving BackLearn more
We believe in giving back within the communities where we operate. Since our inception we have used fixed percentages of our net income from purchases of prints across all sales channels to fundraise for vital humanitarian, conservation, sporting and reforestation projects underway within the places depicted in our posters.
By investing in our open and limited editions you are helping us help these highly impactful initiatives progress. So we thank you, on behalf of all the stakeholders who we sponsor, for your support. [Learn more]