Discover the captivating Lufthansa poster by Stick No Bills, featuring the iconic Lufthansa in Kuwait. With vibrant orange and yellow tones, this poster showcases a picturesque scene with a palm tree, a person riding a camel, and more in the background. Perfect for buyers seeking a unique and visually stunning piece of art. Add this poster to your collection and bring a touch of travel and adventure to your space!
- Vibrant digital print applying fade-resistant yet compostable inks.
- Archival quality, minimum 160 GSM, matt-finish art paper. 100% FSC®-certified as responsibly harvested & biodegradable.
- Inclusive of a bright white protective border.
We aim to fulfill in imperial and metric standard sheet's dimensions, therefore we allow +- 0.7in. / 2cm., subject to the preferred size on destination.
- 5.11 x 7.08 in. / 13 x 18 cm
- 8.25 x 11.8 in. / 21 x 30 cm. (A4)
- 11.8 x 15.7 in. / 30 x 40 cm.
- 19.6 x 27.5 in. / 50 x 70 cm.
Visit our Size Guide page for further details.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Premium Prints ship rolled in 4-7 working days depending on product and destination.
- We ship worldwide from the standardised facility nearest to you.
- Packaging: biodegradable yet highly dent resistant tubes which can fit up to 4 posters.
- Returns: please contact us on delivery if you experience any issue, we'll be happy to help!.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for full details.
About this Edition
When you purchase a Stick No Bills® Premium Poster you are investing in an open edition poster, printed in fade-resistant, archival quality watercolour-type richly textured matt-finish art paper. 100% FSC (R) Certified. Premium posters are inclusive of white protective margin around the main image.
Giving BackLearn more
We believe in giving back within the communities where we operate. Since our inception we have used fixed percentages of our net income from purchases of prints across all sales channels to fundraise for vital humanitarian, conservation, sporting and reforestation projects underway within the places depicted in our posters.