Stick No Bills®, courtesy of The Poster Design Group Ltd
This ten-pack of high-quality premium postcards featuring Mallorca's Highlights will make you feel like you're there. Printed on premium card stock with sharp, vibrant colors and intricate details, they're perfect for framing or sending to friends. Enjoy the beauty of Mallorca from wherever you are.
The pack includes some of our most beloved designs: El Último Tranvía, La Nadadora, Amantes por las Escaleras, La Azafata, El Rey de Sa Calobra, La Ganadora, Dónde Ahora?, La Amazona, Molinos y Naranjos and Von Bespre.
- Vibrant digital print applying fade-resistant yet compostable inks.
- Archival quality, acid-free, smooth matt art board. 100% FSC®-Certified as responsibly harvested & biodegradable.
- Inclusive of a white protective border.
- 3.5 x 5.1 in. / 9 x 13 cm.
- 5 x 7 in. / 12.76 x 17.78 cm.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Postcard packs ship typically in 5-10 working days.
- We ship worldwide from one of our standardised facilities in Europe / Asia / North America.
- Packaging: flatpacked in highly dent resistant cardboard.
- Returns: All sales are final. For more information please contact us.
Full shipping information available here.
About this Edition
Miniaturised artworks par excellence. These Premium Postcard Packs contain carefully curated archival quality selections of ten best selling Stick No Bills designs, reduced in size to fit within classic postcard formats, all held together within an unbleached kraft paper wrap. Each postcard presents additional information on the reverse; specifically the design's title, artist and date of original release along with its copyright accreditation and the names of the humanitarian and / or conservation projects for which we fundraise with the specific image featured.
For personalised / concierge level postcards please contact us.
Giving BackLearn more
We believe in giving back within the communities where we operate. Since our inception we have used fixed percentages of our net income from purchases of prints across all sales channels to fundraise for vital humanitarian, conservation, sporting and reforestation projects underway within the places depicted in our posters.
By investing in our open and limited editions you are helping us help these highly impactful initiatives progress. So we thank you, on behalf of all the stakeholders who we sponsor, for your support.